Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meera Sutaria's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Passing data from Canvas to External tool (LTI)

I am very new to LTI. I followed  @garth 's tutorial (part1) to generate XML and add it in Canvas to see my tool show up. I tried to follow the part2 of his tutorial and I am a bit lo...

07-06-2018

.Net LTI code

I have a .Net application for Grades and I wanted to show this application inside Canvas using some iframe or some other alternative. Is there some LTI code that I can borrow to do this? Let me know ...

06-21-2018

Batch mode help

I am trying to make API calls on beta and I am getting a 404 error (remote server not found). I have been able to make successful API calls in a non-batch mode. I have a feeling its someth...

06-11-2018

How to group files inside zip

I am working on API call for SIS import. We may have files for more than one term. How would you suggest I group these files while zipping them? For example, I have to send following files -&nbs...

06-06-2018

How to bundle files for SIS Import

If I have 5 files - Users, Accounts, Terms, Courses, Enrollments and I zip these CSV into one single zip file. In what order does Canvas processes them? I want Enrollments to be processed after Cours...

06-06-2018

Batch mode termId

I am working on API call for batch mode. The Courses and Enrollments are term specific and it makes sense to specify the termId for those files in batch mode. But the Accounts are not term specific. ...

06-06-2018

SIS Import - How much time it takes to load ~50k rows?

I am doing SIS Import calls via API in our TEST environment. I recently tested a file with 20k users and it took more than 6+ hours to load and process that file. I was informed by Canvas that TEST a...

06-05-2018

Batch mode SIS import and users/enrollments added administratively

We are planning to load our users/enrollments from our SIS system into Canvas using a batch mode (one time nightly load all) But we will also have administrator add users/enrollments directly into C...

05-30-2018

Please help with a .Net API call

I am trying to upload a courses file using the .Net API. I have borrowed most of the code from  @garth ‌'s example, which was very helpful btw.  I am able to hit the Canvas site, I ...

05-22-2018