lbach's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Does de-selecting "Let students organize their own groups" interfere with self-signup in instructor-created group sets?

Hi everyone, Weird technical question here. I have an assignment designed as a group assignment, so I would like the students to sign themselves up for groups in the specific group set that I've li...

03-16-2024

New Quizzes File Upload - play media in Canvas

Hi everyone, I have a kind of specific case and I'm wondering if there's an option that I'm missing that will help streamline things. I built the assignments for one of my classes in New Quizzes....

02-13-2024

Download all student responses in New Quizzes?

Hi everyone, Is there a way to download all student responses for an assignment in New Quizzes? We use student work and responses for our annual assessment review. This year, a lot of our assignm...

11-18-2021

Split quiz questions into pages?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I'd like to find some middle ground between the quiz presenting all the questions on one page or only presenting one question at a time. Is there a ...

06-23-2020

Move multiple questions from one bank to another in New Quizzes?

Hi everyone, I've been moving my classic quiz banks into New Quizzes, and I've come up against a problem that I haven't found a good solution for yet.  If I have one large question bank th...

05-30-2020