allison_russell's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Mastery Path and Modules

When I create a Mastery Path, do all of the assignments and resources linked as conditional items in the conditional release screen have to be from the SAME module, or can I choose quizzes ...

07-28-2020

Embed Google Slide Black Border

I have embedded a Google Slide into my front page with links to different course components (see image). I keep getting a black box around the slide. I understand that this is due to the size of the ...

07-24-2020

Course in Commons

Our district had teachers create "blueprint" courses for content this Fall. The idea is that these courses will be uploaded to Commons and made available to teachers who teach the same content to use...

07-15-2020

Mastery Pathways

I have a quiz that is in two sandbox courses. When I try to set it up for Mastery Pathways, it gives me the option to just put it in as a Mastery Pathway assignment (which is what I want), or to assi...

06-25-2020

Math Editor not popping up

I have a couple of quizzes where the Math equation editor is showing at the bottom of the screen, not the usual pop-up box. This is only happening with a couple of quizzes, but it makes the edit...

06-17-2020

Edited Quiz Questions - Question Bank?

I recently edited several questions from individual quizzes to update their question type (basically, from essay to other, automatically-gradable types), and point values. I then changed the name of ...

06-04-2020