wojcika's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

GoReact LTI URL change - could it be done automatically?

We recently received a notification that the URL that GoReact is using for their LTI Tool needs to be updated. Which is essentially editing the GoReact assignment updating the URL and then saving.&nb...

12-15-2023

Canva for Education LTI 1.3 - Remove Course Navigation!

We recently purchased Canva for Education. When installed at the root level it enables the Canva for Education course navigation option for every single course. I want to use Postman API calls to dis...

12-14-2023

Allow teachers to remove themselves from a course?

I see a fair amount of posts about how to allow teachers to remove themselves from a course. I am looking for a way to create an "easy" button for this. Ideally, I would like this would appear in the...

08-02-2023

Default announcement for all new users in Canvas?

Does anyone know how to create an announcement for only new users in Canvas? We want to create an informational announcement for any user that logs into Canvas for the first time.   

03-27-2023

Disabling a Canvas internal tool with JavaScript

Hi everyone, I have been searching for days to find a solution to disable an internal tool provided by default in Canvas. In this instance I am trying to get rid of "Syllabus". I found another post...

03-29-2022

Use XML to remove a global course navigation menu item.

We are looking into adding Microsoft Teams classes to our environment. By default and not configurable this adds itself to EVERY singe course in Canvas. I believe I can use XML to make this disabled ...

12-06-2021

Export of list of assigned permissions per role

Hi! I am have been searching for a few days now but have been unable to find a method of exporting a list of course or account roles and there assigned permissions. I have been tasked with analyzin...

11-23-2021