birger_eriksson's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Discussion redesign on mobile app

When I read product roadmap for Q2 2022 it states: Discussions Redesign [PREVIEW] Allow Discussion Redesign features in the mobile apps but after switching to the redesigned discussion topics are ...

08-11-2022

[New Analytics] View list of students who have visited page

With New Analytics, teachers can view the number of students who visited a page/item (as well as a total number of visits). They can also select a student to see the specific pages/items that student...

02-16-2022

Sign in button in Catalog

Hi, Please upvote request of a sign in button on the course detail page for already registered users! https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Idea-Conversations/Sign-in-button-in-Catalog/idi-p/483021

09-07-2021

[Catalog] Sign in button in Catalog

Students who are not used to our regular courses often have a hard time finding their way back when they have logged out. We would like a "Sign in" button on the course detail page for already regi...

09-07-2021

Improvments for Certificate of Completion

Hi, I just wanted to send a feature idea for upvoting. Please give us a rich text editor and more variables for Certificates in Catalog https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Idea-Conversations/Certi...

09-07-2021

[Catalog] Certificate improvements: Wysiwyg Editor

Wish list for the upcoming Certificate of Completion Improvments Wysiwyg editor for Certificate To create a Certificate in line with our organization's graphic profile it is a lot of coding and...

09-06-2021

Sentence Capitalization for DocViewer comments

It would speed up making comments to students if sentence automaticaly were capitalized in the comment in DocViewer. ...and we want to have speed working in SpeedGrader, don´t we

05-20-2020

What QTI version will Canvas export?

I think Canvas can import QTI v1.2 and v2.1 in to "old" Quizzes, but only export v1.2 Is it possible to get export in v2.1 some how? (converting?) Will New Quizzes have import and export for the s...

02-12-2020