stewartk1's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Notifications for Updated Canvas Commons Content

How are users notified when Commons content they brought into their Canvas course has been updated? is there anything other than the Updates tab in Commons?

10-19-2023

Key to interpreting the "page view csv" for a user for someone who's not a programmer?

I'm looking for a way to interpret the "page view csv" file. I know that on the How do I view the page views for a user in an account? guide: Descriptions of Page Views CSV column headi...

03-18-2022

New Quizzes: Do not override existing or create new answer-level feedback on migration

Both Classic Quizzes and New Quizzes allow the use of question-level feedback (correct, incorrect, general) and answer-level feedback (feedback specific to the answer option selected). However when a...

02-03-2022

Question/Answer feedback errors when migrating a Classic Quiz to a New Quiz

When migrating a quiz from classic to new any question-level feedback for answering the question correctly is migrated as correct answer feedback overriding any existing answer-level feedback for tha...

01-26-2022

How to subscribe to the Canvas Updates Calendar (Google)

I am trying to subscribe to the Canvas Updates Calendar (Google) as noted under Release Schedule Calendar on the What is the Canvas release schedule for beta, production, and test envi...

10-26-2021