admin19's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

COURSE pacing end of the course time limit

At the end of a set time frame for course pacing does the course automatically diable? If not is there a way to implement this feature? We have a year-round class in which students have 90 consecutiv...

05-15-2023

Moving student into a new course

It would be very helpful to be able to move a student AND their grades/ submissions into a new course. I have students who do not finish a course on schedule and so they finish in the next semester b...

03-22-2021

Can one lock assignments until previous ones are graded not completed?

I know how to make requirements and force students to do a module in sequential order. The issue I have is a handbook that needs to be completed at the beginning of the course and they can move on af...

01-09-2021

[Student View] Bypass Prerequisites

Currently while in student view if you have prerequisites for a module you have to remove these in order to see an assignment or a module as a student. It would be nice to be able to view all assignm...

12-29-2020

Reject an incomplete submissions so it is kicked back to the student.

I need to reject or kick back incomplete assignments (submissions) to the students so they can correct the assignment and resubmit. I have a unique group of students and they just do not seem to read...

09-15-2020

Reject a submission

I need to be able to reject an assignment submission when it is incomplete. Right now I simply leave the student a message but end up sending multiple emails when they don't look at the assignment co...

09-15-2020