atcarver's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

LOG4J

Hi Instructure team,  How vulnerable are Canvas and associated Instructure platforms to the LOG4J vulnerability? Is any assessment underway? Without diving in too deep, I figured I'd ask th...

12-13-2021

Canvas User Pronoun Selections via API GET/report?

It would be helpful if Canvas user pronoun selections were made available via API or report (or even Canvas Data). We have a desire to get the pronoun selection data out of Canvas.  If this al...

11-08-2021

Tooltips and New Quizzes

New Quizzes needs more help text and/or tooltips. For example: the current version leaves our users in a position where they rely on their own interpretation of quiz question types in the Build too...

10-25-2021

"Choose a Quiz Engine" Pop-up Box Description Text

Hi All, I haven't seen this explicitly mentioned elsewhere, so here goes: we have some concerns from a change management perspective on the "Choose a Quiz Engine" pop-up box. This modal window is...

10-06-2021

Anyone using Kaltura? How about with custom course roles?

Hi Canvas Admins, We've set up Kaltura as an external tool in Canvas, but it's not pulling our custom course roles over. I've suggested variable substitution to the Kaltura team, but they're sayin...

08-09-2019

LTI register expansion for course integration_id

We’re trying to use both the user integration_id and the course integration_id fields for an LTI integration (ARES). ARES is provisioned by our library with different user IDs and course IDs than we’...

08-03-2018