Jerry Causby's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How to determine institution role for LTI integration

Hello Developers, I am currently trying to sort out an integration work between Zoom - Panopto - Canvas.  One aspect that I am trying to figure out, is how can I get the LTI launch to provide...

04-07-2020

How to show/hide an account level external tool's course navigation on a particular course?

I've got an account level external tool that I have now disabled course navigation by default.  This is good for the vast majority of courses, but I've got a list of ~1000 courses that I wo...

07-31-2019

Returned value for 'is_favorite' field on Get Courses dependent on Auth Token used?

Hi Devs, While developing for an lti tool integration and using get courses for a user api with the ?include[]=favorites parameter, it is successful returning the boolean values for...

08-20-2018

?include[]=term for List Courses for a User behaving inconsistently

Hello fellow Devs, I've been doing integration work on our universities lecture capture system.  While using the API to List Courses for a User and including the term parameter, I g...

07-31-2018

LTI Variable Replacement as part of a custom field

Hello Devs, I'm currently trying to see if it would be possible to utilize Canvas' lti variable substitution in a probably unique kind of way.  We currently have our tool using variable subst...

06-07-2018