ashok_thapa's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Issue Submitting file from Android Phone

I just ran into the issue in Android phone. I am trying to upload some file from Android device. Tried submitting file from camera/Adobe Scan, google drive file but every time I select the course an...

09-01-2020

Assign Module to Student

We have one Canvas course for a Term and within the course we have the learning areas as Modules programmed for the Term. Is there a way we can assign specific Module to students. We have student...

08-10-2020

Visual option in Quiz

I am hoping that there is a work around having option answers as images rather than words of drop-downs. for eg: From the drop-down options below, is there a possibility that these options are actua...

07-27-2020

LTI for Science and Tech Unit in Canvas

Hi, We are trailing some canvas units to make it interactive and engaging for our students. Is there any LITs you would suggest that could enhance learning. Thanks,

06-23-2020

Single Sign on Authentication in DoE School

We are trialing the Single Sign on feature for Canvas. Has someone has success using Google/ Microsoft authentication in DoE schools? Please feel free to suggest. Thanks, A Thapa

05-13-2020

Captivate Project in Canvas shows some error before loading.

I have exported the captivate project into Canvas. Followed instruction and zipped to SCORM 1.2. I have impoted this zipped file in Files in a Canvas Course. Then linked the activity from scorm...

05-12-2020

Merging Student Profile

We first rolled over Canvas from Google Classroom, we created students manually, registering all students with google email. We had no other measure to have the student enrolled into Canvas course an...

02-19-2020

Annotate PDF from browser

Is it possible to annotate a PDF file in an assignment from Browser in a PC as submit?

02-05-2020

Unknown Error: Canvas Student App Calendar

After the update to 6.6.7, I have experienced this error for one of our students.  while tapping Calendar icon, the error is thrown, After clearing the cache on Canvas's end, this problem ...

10-24-2019

Creating Interactive Content

Hi, We want to create an engaging content, where students can learn from the content. We want visual learning come into play. An interface, but more engaging and interactive other than reading tex...

09-26-2019

Hide Rubrics From Student View

Hi, Raised this with Canvas as well, but hoping to find a way around it. I am able to create Rubrics and Outcomes to an assignment in the root level and import these Rubrics and Outcomes to an as...

02-24-2019