Elizabeth Oseid's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

One of my courses instead of showing me grades ahows a weird icon and it almost seems like I should manually enter grades

Hi Canvas Community, For some reason one out of 15 courses has decided to go rogue on me and is not showing grades when I look at the grade book. I seem to need to download the student qui...

12-05-2023

Traditional gradebook does not show grades. Shows weird little icon instead. Why?

I just noticed that one of my courses has a very strange looking Traditional Gradebook. It appears that nobody has a score, but if I look at Gradebook History, I see the scores. See attached. I ha...

11-06-2023

Gradebook has grades, but gradebook history does not.

I am going over my older courses - mine are compliance courses, not academic courses, so I hang onto all courses for three years. I am looking over courses that I still need to have access to, but th...

08-15-2021

Grades are showing up in Gradebook, but not gradebook history.

Grades that were there before are no longer visible. I rely heavily on GB history, so this is a huge problem for me with classes starting back up. I wanted to check to see if a student had complete ...

08-24-2020

How can I make someone both a student and a teacher?

My coworkers need to complete a course and then they will need access to the course in a role that allows them to see other student's grades. If I change their status, the fall off the Student Analys...

09-28-2019

You do not have access to the requested resource

I have a course that I made live today and nobody can access it. It consists of several modules containing pages of content, and a quiz. The course is an "ongoing" course, so it should be accessible ...

09-20-2019