jwitulski's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Teacher Assistant & Canvas app

Hi,  I have a teacher's assistant and I did a search here.  Which Canvas app (tablet) should the teacher assistant use?  My assistant tried to use the Teacher's app and it wouldn't l...

01-29-2021

Resetting grades in an assignment and/or quiz

Hi,  I did a search on Canvas and seem to can't find a topic related to resetting the grades (not the topic I was looking for...).  I copy a quiz by sending a copy to myself in the course...

11-19-2020

Google Drawings Assignment in Canvas

Hi,  Instructor here. I do not have a problem with adding a Google Drawing assignment (unless I forget to put anything on there...) nor students having problems submitting the assignment.&nbsp...

10-12-2020

Assignment using External Tools and Rubric Access

...lipgrid connected into Canvas. I have rubrics set up for the assignments but cannot access them with the external tool in use. The only buttons I see after saving/publicizing the assignment with the e...

05-04-2020

Rubric Central Location

I have four separate courses for a year and some of the rubrics are reused within all courses. Is there a way to create a central rubric depository that I can access without having to wonder where th...

11-04-2019

How does one duplicate a quiz (or have a roundabout way)?

How can I duplicate a quiz?  I have two classes for Year 2 ASL and I set up an assignment using Quizzes where one class signs statements using money signs that the other class can answer and vic...

09-18-2019