Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael Williams's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Resetting Students Passwords

I am using Canvas for Educators version, and two of my students are not able to login and they are not receiving the password reset emails to their inbox.  It is important that I have the studen...

10-03-2018

Unicheck in Canvas for Educators how to make it work?

I have installed the Unicheck Plugin and added the Customer Key and Customer Secret from my UniCheck Portal but it does not show up on assignments in my courses.  I notice under Settings &g...

08-08-2018

Canvas for Educator benefits versus nots

So I have been using a custom instance of Moodle to teach my classes at an institution but considered using Canvas for Educators. I have used Canvas at another institution and really liked the ease o...

07-11-2018

Canvas and CentOS

Has anyone had any experience with installing Canvas Opensource on CentOS 7?  I know that the instructions are written for Ubuntu but I am hoping that there is a package or steps for those using...

11-19-2017

How do I fix a Loading Failed Message?

So I am running the latest release of Canvas on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and I notice inside of courses that it says "Loading Failed".  This is the Links section where it lets you link to other content ...

09-20-2017

How do I get Annotate Assignment to Work?

I am running the opensource version of Canvas LMS and I notice that while I can see assignments in speedgrader I cannot annotate.  I do not see the features of Crocodoc.  Is there something...

09-20-2017

Canvas for Teachers Storage Space

I am new to Canvas for Teachers.  I notice the class storage space is 250mb.  Is there a way as a teacher to buy more so that each class has a least 1GB?  What counts against the stora...

09-12-2017