jflores26's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Removing access restrictions on a test student for demonstration purposes

I usually record weekly videos where I go over the list of assignments and tasks using the "View as Test Student" feature. However, I've noticed that the same requirements are imposed on the test stu...

11-27-2023

Grading Revised Essay Work

Is there a way to calculate a weighted average grade for first and revised drafts, say for example in a composition course? Here's the scenario: a student turns in a paper, then decides to submit a r...

09-16-2022

Analytics mismatch with Gradebook

I just discovered that there the "current course grade" in Analytics doesn't match up with the total grade as it appears on Gradebook. I also noticed that a student who was added to the class after t...

01-21-2021

Excusing multiple students at the same time

I was wondering if it was possible to mark more than one student as excused for an assignment. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! (Context: I recently had a technical issue with the publish...

09-03-2020

Grading according to submission date and time

I couldn't seem to find an existing discussion on this issue, so here goes... Is there any way I can grade submissions according to the order in which they were submitted (i.e., date and time). Th...

02-17-2020

Excluding resubmitted work from late penalties while keeping the due date?

I have most of my assignments set up for automatic late penalties, so that if a student submits an assignment, quiz, or discussion post late, there is a corresponding late penalty. However, I have so...

01-17-2020