williare2's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

HTML Editor and Save access

Ok  We recently lost a quick shortcut - the RCE doesnt size correctly and everytime I edit the first thing I do is open it up wider...why does it open so small.  There was a workaround- g...

09-20-2020

Optimize Image Size Across Browsers/Devices

How should I insert image files so that they retain good sizing from a browser on a desktop or laptop to a tablet or phone? I would say consistent sizing or relative sizing (relative to screen widt...

08-23-2020

RCE Edit Window Size Limit

When i click to edit a page, the RCE edit window is initially very small, but there is a drag button for expanding it.  I do that but at some point about 4 inches in length regardless of whether...

08-23-2020

Best Practices for Embedding Images?

I am the art teacher designing a template for all teachers at my school to use- about 40- 50 teachers will use the template I create.  I have some coding background from a previous career, but w...

08-23-2020

RCE Edit Window Size Limit- Normal vs HTML

When I edit a page, the Edit window is at first very small.  There is a drag button on the lower right- I pull it down as far as it will go- maybe 4 inches on my screen, regardless of whether my...

08-23-2020

Auto-saved Content in RCE -Overkill

I am designing the template for my school and I created a 7-min video logging several issues I was seeing that seemed to hamper me to some extent.  Understandably, I dont see a way to send that ...

08-23-2020