bromanski's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Improved Name Field and Enrollment Security Features - Catalog Improvement

I'm writing to request that Catalog separate the “First Name” and “Last Name” fields instead of one field for “Full Name.”  We have noticed that some users are filling out incomplete information...

11-18-2021

[Catalog] Sort/Search/Filter by Catalog or SubCatalog

Currently, the Catalog Listings page is very difficult to manage and navigate.  There is already a feature request to be able to sort by Visibility which is definitely needed, but this is a rela...

08-24-2021

Catalog Improvement Request - Sort/Search/Filter by Catalog or SubCatalog

Currently, the Catalog Listings page is very difficult to manage and navigate.  There is already a feature request to be able to sort by Visibility which is definitely needed, but this is a rela...

08-16-2021

[Catalog] Re-Order Listings Improvements

Currently, the process for re-ordering Catalog Listings is limited and very time-consuming and cumbersome, particularly if there are hundreds of listings to manage.  This feature request is to i...

08-06-2021

Report Filter for SubCatalogs

There is a Report filter option on the Catalog Reports tab, but apparently, this doesn't work for Catalogs other than the Parent.  Can this be fixed so it works for all Catalogs?  Otherwise...

07-08-2021

Custom Report Filters

Considering there is a filter option on the Reports page, are there any plans to fix the Report filters functionality to be able to pull data for date timeframes for each Catalog within the Parent?

07-08-2021

[Catalog] Allow Catalog User Account Updates to Email and Mailing Address

It's come to our attention that there is no way to update an email address or mailing address in Catalog for a Catalog User which causes issues in reporting and account management.  As it curren...

06-09-2021

[Catalog] Promo Code Customization for Multiple Listings

Adding a feature upgrade to select multiple listings for a promo code to apply within one set-up screen. Currently, there is only the option of applying a promo code to ONE listing or ALL listings wi...

04-15-2021

Catalog automatic and recurring payments

We would like to use Catalog to issue recurring payments for payment plans and automatic billing for payments on a recurring basis for a non-credit membership model.  Does anyone have suggestion...

09-03-2020

[Catalog] Automation Communications for Completions

To increase Catalog Completions for self-paced courses and other Catalog listed courses, we would like Catalog to have an option to email automatic reminders to enrolled users that have not "complete...

06-05-2020

Catalog User Completions

Has anyone implemented an effective communications initiative/campaign for students enrolled in self-paced courses to increase completion rates?  If so, can you share your best practices an...

05-12-2020

Course Review Button

Hi everyone, I created an Idea in Catalog to have the option to hide the "Review Course" button for expired courses in Catalog.  I'm not sure if anyone else has come up with a solution to pre...

08-14-2018

[Catalog] Course Drop Notifications

As a Catalog Admin, it would be beneficial to receive a notification when a student drops a course in Catalog since we have no control over this option.  It would also be beneficial for the Cata...

08-14-2018

Delete Listing Recovery

I would like there to be a recovery option if you accidentally delete a listing.  Or at the very least, a secondary "DELETE" entry to keep you from making this mistake.

05-24-2018

PayPal Payment Plan/Installment Question

I have a question about the Canvas Catalog listing and PayPal – my intention is to have an option where a person would be able to break up a PCE course payment into 3 or more payments for our larger ...

12-07-2017

Vote Feature Request: CEU tracking

Vote Feature Request: CEU tracking In addition to tracking enrollments/revenue through Canvas Catalog, I would like to track CEUs awarded (actual completions) through a reporting function.  I...

12-07-2017