solomon_klein's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Suggestions to embed a survey and its results (as a graph) in a page?

Hi all, I am working on building a course for a faculty member and one of the activities they would like to do is present a survey question in a page and show the accumulated results back to studen...

03-02-2021

Moderate This Quiz shows students who aren't assigned the quiz?

Hi, I have an instructor who has created three different version of a quiz, each assigned to a third of the class. However, when she goes to the Quiz Moderation menu for each version, the list of ...

04-13-2020

How can I trigger a "broken link" notification?

Hi, I am trying to do some testing regarding Broken Link notifications and I am trying to trigger the system to send me one. What are the specific circumstances that causes one of these notificati...

02-06-2020

Is there a way to get a spreadsheet of student enrollment dates in a given course?

I know that instructors can find enrollment dates for individual students by checking their Access Reports. But in large classes this is very tedious. Is there a way to download all that information ...

01-24-2020

Separating group media submissions by submitters

Hello Canvas community, We have an instructor who created a group assignment (thinking this would help him assign different date times to different students) for oral presentations in a French c...

10-31-2019

Commonly requested/needed resources?

Hi Higher Ed community, I'm wondering if any institutions have created their own "Commons," i.e. internal databases that include general templates for sorts of things that not obviously apparent b...

03-13-2019