jmsmit49's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How to get groups to fill before next group is filled

Here's an example of my question then I will add more detail: I have 10 groups in my group-set for a discussion board and each group is limited to 2 students. I need group one to fill in 2 people b...

06-28-2021

Section for enrollment in Catalog changing the dates of previous enrollment sections

Hi everyone Catalog Users Group‌  This is a very specific issue happening in my catalog that is currently being reported but I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.&nbs...

06-11-2019

Catalog console issues and course page SEO restrictions

Catalog Users Group Canvas Developers meta data seo java script Catalog Community - putting some feelers out there to see if anyone else has experienced search console issues...

02-19-2019

Noindex tag - Hide pages from search engines

In the instance of catalog I use, we often create a lot of custom catalog pages for potential clients (often corporate) that need to truly stay private and hidden from search engines.  My tea...

10-09-2018

Rearranging program course order on live courses

Catalog Users Group Canvas Admins I would like to change the order of program requirements for a live Catalog program with active enrollments. Basically there are 3 courses, and our faculty...

08-28-2018