Kristbjörg Olsen's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

System Default Grade Posting Policy

Hello, Is there a way to set the default grade posting policy to manually posting grades for the whole system? Most teachers in our school like to give grades without posting them at the same tim...

04-15-2021

Minimum score?

Hello, Is it possible to set minimum score in a quiz or an assignment? If yes. How does it work? Best regards, Kristbjörg  

11-04-2020

On a single page, overview over all groups/group sets and students within each group

Hi, Is there any way in Canvas to get an overview on a single page, showing all groups within a course (in different group sets) and students within each group? Preferably downloadable. ...

10-16-2020

Why does a quiz with no time limit close before end date/time?

A classic quiz with no set time limit, open for 36 hours closed on a student before end time. An email from a student to a teacher I was doing the exam yesterday and because we were supposed to ha...

10-10-2020

Can you download all submissions in a new quiz upload file question?

Hello, A teacher has made a new quiz with an upload file question (among other kinds of questions). Is it possible to download all files students submitted in this question (preferably with one o...

09-04-2020

Images within quizzes go into course files when imported

Hello, My school is just starting to implement Canvas and I have been looking into how different activities from Moodle come into Canvas when imported. Images within quiz questions go into the cou...

10-18-2019