Maeve McCooey's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Vanishing Timestamp?

I may be wrong but did the Timestamp previously display in Admin Analytics? I am creating some guidance in which I was going to direct those using the tool to check the timestamp as the data is not r...

01-24-2024

Has the pin sidebar option with the New RCE been removed from Canvas?

Hello all,  I might have missed it but I can't seem to find anything in the community - has the pin sidebar option been removed from the New RCE feature in Canvas BETA? Or indeed if this will b...

12-14-2020

New RCE - Are there any plans to use the extra screen space?

I am currently testing the New RCE prior to deployment in our instance of Canvas. Whilst greatly improved the removal of the right hand file/item menu does leave quite a bit of blank space on the scr...

07-02-2020

New Analytics - Drop-down list default renamed "Any Resources"

When using “Message students who” functionality the Resource dropdown list displays the text “All Resources” as default. This is misleading as it actually provides details for any resources in the co...

03-04-2020

New Analytics - Are views/participations for All Resources accurate?

I'm investigating New Analytics in our Beta environment prior to enabling in production and have spotted some inconsistencies in the All Resources views/participations via the Message students who......

01-07-2020