kelley_kaminsky's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Notification when student posts a comment on an assignment?

Is there a way that teachers can be notified when a student writes a comment on an assignment? Is there a setting that I can enable as an admin for the school, or is there a setting the individual te...

09-13-2020

Problem viewing files when grading

On my laptop, when I'm grading worksheets, sometimes only like the first 10 words of their writing shows up.  Then if I go a few students forward and come back, it's all there.  Or if I dow...

09-02-2020

Subaccount permissions

Can anyone tell me how I can add a user to a permission already set? I have a permission called CHAIRS but how do I add users to it? I need to give my department heads access to the courses in their...

08-11-2020

Days missing from To-Do List

Since the latest Canvas update, the days have disappeared off the To-Do list. There is only the date now. So it will show that an assignment is due on January 28, but it will not say Tuesday like it...

01-27-2020

Assignments are on the To-Do List but not Calendar

Good Morning, I am an admin at my school and I have several students who are not able to see one or two classes assignments on the Calendar on the iPads but the do see the assignments on the To-Do L...

01-09-2020

Course Announcements Disappear

I would like for course announcements to be scrolling, and never disappear. However, I have noticed that most of them disappear within a day or so. But some remain for months. There is no one else wh...

01-07-2020

Quiz in Student App Shows Two Dots, No Take Quiz Bar

I have a student who is attempting to take a quiz in Canvas. When she goes to the quiz via the app, there is an orange and a blue dot where the TAKE QUIZ bar normally appears. I cannot get her access...

12-06-2019