mas's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Withdrawn students can no longer see their courses, but they used to be able to.

Withdrawn students used to be able to see their withdrawn courses in Canvas, just not participate. We are receiving reports that these students can no longer see their courses at all on their Dashboa...

03-09-2022

Is it possible to add a "disclaimer" message before students enter class?

I want students to see a brief disclaimer with a typed acknowledgement when they first enter class, but before they actually see the modules. Is this possible?

02-16-2022

Unenrolled and then re-enrolled a student, how to get their previous work back?

Hello, we have a student who was in a course and did some work. They were then unenrolled and a few days later re-enrolled into the course. Their work does not appear. Is there a way to retrieve this...

02-14-2022

"Adjust events and due dates" sometimes not appearing during course copying

Today I am copying our semester courses as I always do. Why is the "Adjust events and due dates" option sometimes missing? I never had this problem before and I have been copying semesters for o...

12-16-2021

Is it possible to see who enrolled a student into a particular course?

Like the title says, I am trying to determine which admin enrolled a student into a course. Is this possible? Thank you.

08-26-2021

SIS checkbox removed from quizzes?

Hello, as of two weeks ago there used to be a checkbox when editing a quiz that indicated that you would like the quiz to be included in SIS syncs. I forget the exact wording, but this seems to be mi...

05-20-2021

Many users having issues with Storyline in Canvas. Both parties blaming the other.

I am not the only person who has been having trouble with Storyline in Canvas within the last month or so. See here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/canvas-storyli...

09-24-2020

Storyline 360 content appearing as blank gray after latest Canvas update

I use a PowerPoint template to create all of my Storyline 360 presentations and then publish them as "Web" and use iframe tags to embed them into Canvas. Without changing anything on my end, the co...

09-16-2020

Bug with Last Activity and the Zero Activity Report?

I am seeing a potential bug concerning Last Activity and Zero Activity Report. Here is what I am seeing:   In the “People” section of course id 529, student Jacob Davis last visited the ...

05-19-2020

Can I add a VitalSource LTI link in the left navigation of a course?

Hello, I need to add a link in the left side of the course that takes the student directly to their VitalSource textbook. We have configured VitalSource LTI integration and we are able to create an i...

04-09-2020

Provisioning reports fail to show start_date or end_date

Running the Provisioning report on either Courses or Sections, the start_date and end_date fields are blank for the majority of courses. I have confirmed that the affected courses have start and end ...

02-25-2020

Reporting question

Is it possible to create a report for a particular Term with the following columns? Student First Name Student Last Name Student Status Course Name that the Student is enrolled in Basically,...

02-20-2020

How can I remove quizzes from the Assignments navigation tab?

By default, both quizzes and assignments appear in the Assignments navigation tab. There is another tab called Quizzes in which only quizzes appear. This is confusing for my new users. How can I remo...

11-13-2019