Adam Hechler's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Catalog] Promotion Codes Handling

Problem statement: It is imperative that the handling of promotion codes in Catalog has to be improved. What's missing?... 1. The ability to just disable a code. You can delete one, or just move the...

Friday

[Catalog] Emailing Reports from Catalog

Problem statement: On Catalog admins are able to view analytics... listings, orders, enrollments, users. We have marketing and enrollment personnel who need to know whether specific individuals have...

09-26-2023

[Catalog] Allow "Weeks" for Duration in Catalog Listings

Problem statement: Currently, course listings in Catalog either display the amount of days (if Days to Complete is used in the course listing) or the start date and end date (if getting the date fro...

02-14-2023

Canvas Removes Link Code From HTML

Hello all, I've searched the community but can't find this scenario.  First, I'm little more than a beginner/intermediate coder. I don't live in html and css, although I understand it fairly w...

03-24-2021

Student Should Be Able To See Attempts From Submission Details

The fact that a student has to go back to "Re-submit Assignment" in order to see their submission attempts is very clunky. The student should be able to switch submission attempts from the Submission...

03-24-2021

Allow No file preview - neither overlay nor inline

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas The new Canvas release for 3/20/2021 removed the ability to Disable Inline Preview of linked files and now forces Teachers/Designers ...

03-23-2021

Can I put a Canvas Login on my own website?

Is the Trusted HTTP Referers setting some way to put a Canvas login on our own website or something? 

07-31-2019