hsloop's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Edit Discussions

When teachers go to edit a discussion the option is not available. Please help!  

07-19-2021

Passport to Canvas - Student Canvas Orientation Course for Elementary request

Will Canvas offer a Canvas for Elementary Orientation Course for students this school year?

07-06-2021

Goups

Are students able to see all the groups and group members made by the teachers in their classes?

06-17-2021

New Quizzes and Immersive reader

Is there any talk about adding some type of reader to the new quizzes in the Canvas for Elem. design? I think this would be a huge feature for our lower grades and also help improve the course UDL.

06-08-2021

Standard-Based Grading

With this new Elementary Canvas would it be possible for Canvas to create a standard-based grade book for elementary teachers. Outcomes are not easy to incorporate into the grade book? I believe this...

04-23-2021

Grade Pass-back to PowerSchool

Hey does anyone in here know if Power School is no longer working with Canvas? I heard the grade pass-back connector was broken on the last update. Any ideas? 

08-05-2020

Is there a way for student to work offline

Can students sync canvas assignments when on a network, and then work from home on it when offline? It would then sync their work the next time the laptop is connected to an active network.

06-12-2020