cdonahue's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Are there fillable forms to import into Canvas?

Does anyone know of any "fillable" forms being successfully loaded into a Canvas Course shell, and used successfully? If so, can you please provide information? Thank you

07-06-2020

How do I award zero points for multiple correct answers on a quiz?

05-18-2020

How do I grade essay response surveys?

I created an online graded survey and left it anonymous. Great right! no -_- I had essay question in there and it says I can't look at them be they anonymous

04-23-2020

Can a discussion post have different due dates?

Does anyone know of a way to have multiple due dates under the same discussion. As my faculty members discussed, they desire to split a particular discussion into three parts, part 1 where students s...

12-05-2019

Multiple due dates for a discussion assignment

Does anyone know of a way to have multiple due dates under the same discussion. As my faculty members discussed, they desire to split a particular discussion into three parts, part 1 where students s...

12-05-2019

Incorporating Mute/Hide option for New Gradebook

In New Gradebook, has anyone dealt with, or heard about restrictions concerning grading exams early, and not having the Mute/Hide Grade functionality available? I have two professors that experienced...

12-04-2019

Does anyone have experience using Zipgrade in Canvas

I have a couple faculty members using Zipgrade with their courses, and want to load the grades into Canvas. Has anyone been able to load the Zipgrade spreadsheet into Canvas, and it work? Thank yo...

11-07-2019

When I attempt to use the HTML Editor in the Rich Content Editor for a Discussion response, I am not able to edit the text with JAWS. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I wanted to change the ordered list formatting to answer a multiple part question, but when I add a level, it uses the same ordered list number format instead of a different ordered list format to di...

10-25-2019

How do I fix an accessibility bug?

request to fix an accessibility bug?   When a link is created, an icon is added that indicates the link takes a user to an external site.  While the “tool tip” is correct, JAWS 19 with th...

07-22-2019