Christine Wison's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Zoom videos to Canvas Studio

We are switching from Kaltura and we have been able to automatically have all of the cloud Zoom recordings automatically go into Kaltura. Is this possible with Studio? What I'm asking is if Zoom and ...

08-17-2021

How do I quietly make updates?

I have an ongoing PD course that I periodically make updates to. I would like to be able to quietly make updates in the course without participants getting notifications each time something is change...

07-02-2021

Can I share a Studio Collection with Multiple classes?

I have a group of videos that I need to make available in 4 classes. I have made the videos into a collection and now I need to make them available to the classes. I can only find the option to share...

02-22-2021

Turnitin and updated Assignment Enhancements - Students

Has anyone else noticed that if the Assignment Enhancements are turned on for Students that the Turnitin results don't show when students submit assignments with Turnitin attached? In order to see th...

02-19-2021

Make Course Alert Function

I would like to see the Course Alert feature function to be able to send automatic emails/messages to students who haven't logged in, completed assignments, etc. Most of the other LMS' have a similar...

02-02-2021

Does the new Mute Notifications keep notifications from going out?

I really like the idea of Mute notifications if it allows the instructor to keep notifications from going out? Does it? I can't tell you how many times I make little tweaks to content or to a PD cour...

06-29-2020

How can I get Kaltura videos to view like Youtube videos do in the Canvas mobile app?

When I embed a Youtube video in Canvas and look at the page in the Mobile app, the video is there ready to play. When I do the same with a Kaltura video, there is just a box that says open external t...

06-26-2020

Zoom LTI Pro Questions

Hello I recently installed Zoom LTI Pro for my school with the Calendar and Conversation integration and it seems to be working pretty well, but I have a couple of questions. I have the Attendance ...

06-03-2020