bernhard_lohkam's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Grade book history follow student progression

Is there (an easy) way to follow the progression of grades within a course? I would like to see how the assessment changes over time, e.g. from incomplete to complete, or development of scores. I kno...

02-17-2021

How to add course card image from existing files

I have copied course content from a previous course and like to add the image for the course card which already exists in the new Canvas course files. How can I do this easily rather than having to d...

02-05-2021

Import and Export rubric ratings

Having assessed student by a rubric is always good. Sometimes it is required to get some statistics and/or other information from the individual ratings. For this it would be great to access the rubr...

06-26-2020

New Quizzes: Sort Moderate Quiz

Being able to sort the Moderate Quiz page would help to quickly find students, sort by score etc. Additional features may include filtering and/or sorting by course section. Some ideas have been ...

06-26-2020

[Sections] Batch add people to sections

Adding people individually to sections is cumbersome when dividing large classes into multiple sections. Doing this in batch way simplifies this task. Note: this has been suggested earlier but I li...

06-24-2020