hoggardr's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Editing formula question answers

Using Calculated Values in the Text of Formula Que... - Canvas Community (canvaslms.com) In the above article, it was discussed about how the HTML can be edited to create the exact values/answers t...

01-29-2021

Easy adjustment of points

There needs to be an easier way to adjust points for quiz questions, rather than having to edit every single question and change point values.  For example, when I start making out a quiz, I may...

09-08-2020

[New Quizzes] Formula Question / Non numeric

I would like to see a formula question where the variable values can be generated by a formula, and does not necessarily have to be numeric.  Likewise, answers do not necessarily have to be nume...

08-19-2020

[New Quizzes] Formula Question / Pick from set

There needs to be a way to set up a formula question so that a variable can pick from a set, rather than simply being assigned a random value in a range.  For example, if I wrote a question whic...

08-19-2020

Formula Question Avoid Duplicates

There needs to be a way in Canvas for a formula question to automatically generate possible solutions without duplicates.  As an example I just created a quiz with a variable [x] having possible...

08-13-2020

Delete a "roll call day"

I have added a roll call attendance for today, because I was checking out this feature.  Since today is not a class day, is there any way to delete this particular day from the attendance record?

01-12-2020