taniperalta's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

New Quizzes Scores Not Captured in Gradebook

I noticed this week that not all the quiz scores (new quizzes) are reflected in the Gradebook. I had 3 quizzes in the past couple of days and based on the log details under the Moderate feature, al...

02-16-2021

Randomized Quiz Questions

I created a question group for randomized quiz questions that should pick 30 questions from test bank questions that I added in the details. There are 174 questions. However, after saving the quiz, t...

01-20-2021

New Quizzes: Matching Type

"When Matching questions are graded, students must get all matches correct to earn full points. There is not an option to assign partial credit for Matching questions." - This renders the Matching as...

01-11-2021

Importing QTI File

Hello there! Can somebody help me please? I was able to successfully import a Canvas test bank QTI file (1.2) provided by the book publisher. But the imported file does appear either in the Assig...

01-08-2021

Migrating Classic Quizzes Test Banks to New Quizzes

1. Does anyone here knows how to migrate test banks of Classic Quizzes to New Quizzes? 2. Or how can I upload test banks for Canvas provided by book publishers to New Quizzes. At present, it works o...

12-16-2020

Accumulated Content Size

I know that the maximum file size for uploading is 500MB per file. What I want to know is if there is a cap on accumulated size of all the course contents per course.

08-04-2020

Exporting Content

How to export content from one Canvas account to another

07-14-2020

Attendance Link Not Working

The attendance link in two of my courses are not working.  Instead it displays this message: " The OAuth signature was invalid. Please be sure you are launching this tool from the link provide...

09-06-2019

Attendance Link

Hello Fellow Canvas Users, I've been encountering the response below every time I am trying to access the Attendance Link in some of my courses (not all). Does any of you encountered the same i...

09-06-2019

Failed to create a new item

Hi! There are instances when I try to upload an item in the module, a pink dialog box appears saying "Failed to create a new item." It happens when I.m trying to upload video clips. What does it mean...

03-13-2019