sbridge's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Importing Course Content Versus Importing Existing Content

Could someone please clarify the difference (or confirm there is none) between the following. 1)  In course settings there is an "Import Course Content"  2) On the homepage there is an "I...

03-17-2023

Zoom in/out in Speedgrader

When students submit a Gdoc and I want to view it in Speedgrader it would be most efficient if I could zoom out to see one entire page at a time.  I can do this for each student but is there a w...

01-08-2021

View Announcement Replies

Is there a way to expand the announcements so that I can see the replies all at once?  I ask my students a "fun/engagement" question each day and try to respond but its a lot of opening and clos...

04-21-2020

How can students make corrections?

We want students to be able to view a quiz, see which questions they missed and "correct" it while providing a reasoning for their learning for half credit per question.  Any suggestions of how ...

04-06-2020

How to give all students the same comment...

If you wanted to give every student the same comment, is there a way to do it as  "fill" or batch comment instead of pasting/typing it over and over in the Assignment Comments box?

01-17-2020

Responsive Page Design

I've gone to a lot of effort to design visually appealing homepages for my students that help link them out to different areas in the modules.  Unfortunately when they view them on their chro...

10-18-2019

Group/Tag Questions by topic and then randomize quiz.

I'd like to tag or link each question into a bank to a specific learning target and then ask the quiz to be 20 questions, 2 from each target, randomly selected.  At one point I was told Canvas c...

09-11-2019

Need help with Rubrics

I need a bit of help with rubrics.  I created this rubric for a lab report. I then realized I forgot the last criterion, added it and though I could drag it up under the "question" criter...

09-10-2019

What is the best way to organize content as an instructor?

I understand Canvas's push for module organization for the student and I'm not opposed to it.  However I'm one month into school teaching 3 preps.  I am building my modules.  Everytime...

09-09-2019