lic's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Bug report: New Quiz equation editor displays weird stuff.

I have a lot of new quizzes for math, and the equations have recently started to act strange. In firefox the equation is repeated in plain text, in chrome the math is displayed as code only. Could ...

10-07-2022

Time from request to implementation

What is the average time form posting a request for a fix of an issue till a solution is implemented? The issues I have, have been posted by others between 2 and 5 years ago, so I am just wonderin...

04-29-2022

Sorting the "To do" list

Is there a way to sort the to do list, so the oldest things to do are at the top? Right now I have 5 courses with weekly assignments for students on different schedules, and when the list floods, ...

10-06-2021

Confusion about labels

I am confused about the labels on the questions. How can a post be marked with solution, when the post just says we have no clue when or if this might ever work? Wouldn't "nonsolvable" be a better ...

08-18-2021

RCE and equations

Is anything happening with repairing the bugs in text fields in new quizzes?

08-17-2021

Next button and requirements

I have set some requirements for a module in Canvas. Despite the requirements students can continue to the module by using the next button on the last page of the previous module. So basically ther...

11-17-2020

New Quizzes: Geogebra integration

Make it possible to integrate Geogebra to do math in quiz questions.   In moodle Geogebra can be integrated in quiz questions by refering to geogebra apps on geogebra.org and using the varia...

05-27-2020

Decimals don't seem to work in formula questions i quiz.

Why is this wrong? I have no margin of error, but it shouldn't be nescessary either, as it is the exact same number. What is happening? It started out as only making the error for rewriting 30 % t...

09-19-2019