christinemoore's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Grade sync to skyward

Hello! I am trying to help one of my teachers with her grade syncing from Canvas to Skyward. We have done the following: made sure there were due dates made sure the sync to SIS was checked ...

09-18-2020

Quiz stops working????

Below is what students are seeing when they try to access a quiz in Canvas. When checked from teacher view, it works. When using Student View, it worked.  Then it did not. We tried to update ...

04-29-2020

Hiding Assignments

Hello! If a teacher wants to hide an assignment once it is past, is there a way to do it? Unpublishing won't work because there are submissions. We don't want to delete the assignment, just hide i...

04-20-2020

Where is Chat??

Good morning! I have been searching for the chat feature in Canvas, but I don't see it anywhere. I am enrolled as an administrator, and after searching the courses and the navigations pane I went to...

04-07-2020

Change view of webcams in Conference

Hello, all! When using Conferences through Canvas with Big Blue Button, is there a way to see more of the participants? Some people report seeing only a few, while some see all or most. I have loo...

04-01-2020

Modify teacher permissions

Is there a way to modify the permissions so that a teacher can submit assignments without being added to a course in a "student" role? Thanks! Christine

03-19-2020

Can a student add an event to course calendar?

We are using a Canvas course with educators. The educators are added to this course as students. We want them to be able to add events to the course calendar, but when they add the event, there is no...

03-18-2020

Submit button missing

Help to solve the mystery of the missing Submit button! That mischievous little button appears for everyone else - just not little Jane Doe! Is he playing hide and seek? Has he lost his way to her...

08-26-2019