lgibson3's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Managing Canvas Observers

At the beginning of a new school year, I bulk import parents into Canvas.  I need to know which parents are already in Canvas.  The only information in Canvas that matches the information w...

08-20-2022

Assignments: Student Annotation Submissions and the iOS app

Teachers created an assignment in Canvas using the Assignments: Student Annotation Submissions feature.  The file is not loading when students go to the assignment using the iPad iOS app.&n...

09-08-2021

Nearpod External Tool Glitch

Since the beginning of April, when students work on a Nearpod through the Canvas External Tool, they are having trouble writing and moving text boxes.  When they try to write, the whole screen m...

05-04-2021

Search Function for student-submitted assignments in SpeedGrader

When grading student work, vocabulary sentences for example, teachers need the ability to search student submissions for matching sentences for that assignment submission.  This could also help ...

09-25-2020

iCloud assignment progress disappearing

I have 2 students, so far this school year, who work in iCloud assignments, but their work is not saved.  One of them keeps getting this error code: Does anyone know how to resolve this iss...

09-04-2020

Add search bar to assignment list when adding to an announcement

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas Many teachers in my school district use announcements for daily agendas in their classes.  They like to link the assignment...

10-17-2019