MBlackwell_GCA's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Deleting user from account

Hi!  I am curious to know how other institutions are managing user accounts for teachers, students, observers who: were enrolled but now are not (withdrawn)? come back and are now reinstated...

05-16-2022

District Gradebook Submissions Report via API

As a fully virtual school for 12,500 students across grades K-12, a part of our "compliance" grade is determining how many assignments has the student been assigned per course how many per assign...

05-06-2022

Bulk Edit Assignment Due Dates for District Using API

Greetings! Due to issues our district is experiencing with grade sync from Canvas to Infinite Campus, we are planning to move from the daily sync to an "end of the semester" sync for all assignment...

10-06-2021

Esports course

Hi!  Georgia Cyber Academy is a completely virtual Charter School est. in 2007 and located in Georgia, USA. We serve about 13,000 students grades K-12 and joined the Canvas family last year. W...

01-15-2021

Canvas Calendar To-Do Page

This question was brought to me by one of my teachers. I thought I would share it here to see how other Canvas users are handling and to suggest an enhancement.  When you click an event from th...

09-23-2020

Canvas Calendar To-Do Page

This question was brought to me by one of my teachers. I thought I would share it here to see how other Canvas users are handling. When you click an event from the canvas calendar, it shows a click...

09-04-2020

Find our Organization's Posts and Comments?

I am trying to encourage our organization's teachers and staff to utilize the expert power of the collective here at Canvas Community. So that we can find our teacher and staff posts more efficiently...

09-04-2020

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

Dear Canvas,   This is our first year on this Canvas LMS journey but your Canvas Community and Canvas Support teams are making this a great first year! From our first meeti...

02-14-2020

CTAE Courses

Our school, Georgia Cyber Academy, is a fully online virtual public school serving students K-12. This year is our first year using Canvas as our LMS and we are using all new curriculum as well. We w...

02-04-2020

PearDeck vs NearPod

...  Our school serves students in K-12th grades. We are completely online - a public charter school where students and teachers attend class online. Our online classroom is Jigsaw Interactive and o...

01-07-2020