winnie_milner's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

"Build Upon Last Attempt" doesn't always work for all students

I have had a teacher report that he's had inconsistent results with the "Build Upon Last Attempt" feature in New Quizzes. While he has the box checked for the feature in New Quiz Settings, it doesn't...

12-18-2023

Create Mastery Connect Quizzes from Pre-existing Canvas Quizzes

Our Curriculum Director purchased MasteryConnect as an add-on for the campuses that administer classes via Canvas two years after purchasing the LMS itself. As a result, I am fielding questions fro...

04-04-2022

Advance New Quizzes by "Stimulus Question" Clusters, Not Just Question by Question

With all of the attention to New Quizzes, I wish you would also consider having the option of advancing quizzes stimulus by stimulus and not just by question by question. This would mean any given st...

03-22-2022

Best was to reuse existing courses for the following year

This is the end of our first year with Canvas. I am going through and making a course roll over guide for my  teachers. As part of it I am trying to compare the differences between importing a c...

04-30-2021

Blueprint courses-- Ability for Teacher Control?

As a district Canvas admin, is there any way for me to give teachers the ability to make a course a blueprint course from one of the manually created courses that they are already able to generate? I...

04-29-2021

Allow Creating New Quizzes From Modules

Please allow New Quizzes to be Created directly from a Module. Regardless of the default type of quiz, if a New quiz is created through the Module, it always goes back to Classic Quizzes. To double c...

10-30-2020

Special Education Staff Establishing Its Own Courses & Resources

The YouTube live Canvas sessions (typically hosted by @MarkBoothe)  that were started this spring due to Covid-19 have been a TOTAL LIFESAVER. In the fall my campus is going to Canvas and as edt...

07-09-2020

Does anyone who uses Plato to help students make up credit deficiencies have the Plato system embedded in Canvas?

Presently my district is reevaluating its contract with edmentum, the maker of plato as a deliverer of content for students who are credit deficient. We are are a career technical (cte) high school s...

04-29-2020