Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christopher_ma5's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Include SIS ID on Course Pairing Code Export

For the purpose of emailing parents their child's unique pairing code, it would be ideal if the Export Pairing Codes utility on the People page included the students' SIS ID in the export file. This ...

01-19-2022

Enable/Disable Notifications for Select Courses and Sub-accounts at Admin Level

Currently, notifications are controlled at the user level and defaulted to on. For some of our programs (sub-accounts) in Canvas, the notifications cause more problems and confusion among our student...

10-21-2021

New Quizzes Feature Ideas

I appreciate the time for feature ideas may have passed for the New Quizzes platform, but I'm hopeful you might consider the following three ideas: 1) Segmenting quizzes by time; 2) A purely audio su...

05-21-2021

District Wide Assignment Tags with Analytics

We use Canvas to operate an entirely virtual high school with 100+ courses. While each course is unique, some assignment categories are consistent across all courses. For example, each course has a f...

11-11-2020

Media Record Quiz Type

Hello.  We currently use classic Quizzes for our world language exams, which require students to click the upload media button in the rich content editor, record a video, and save. My hope was...

11-11-2020