jonas knutsson's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How to keep settings för embeded films, Studio, when I copy a course?

Hi  A teacher has a course with a large number of films. On all of these films, the teacher let the students comment the films. The teacher has thus activated "Subscribe to comments". But when...

08-29-2022

Resize course window in compose message

Hi  When composing a message the windows are to small. For instance, It is almost impossible to see which course is which. Especially if the courses have similar names.  Why not make a ...

12-21-2021

Is there a way to delete submissions completely, even the "File_Removed.pdf"?

Hi  We have deleted a submission from an assignment because the student had submitted to the wrong assignment. And the teachers was not finished with all the settings for the assignment but ha...

05-17-2021

students change places in speedgrader

Hi We have had an anonymous assignment. The task was closed on 27 Nov. No further submissions have been made after this date. Now, a few days later, the students have changed places. Student 65 has...

12-10-2020

How to add students/studentgroups to appointment groups

Hi  I have created appointment groups for my students. some of them have booked their appointments but not all. I now want to add students to the slots that still are available. But how d...

11-23-2020

How to set percent in quiz?

Hi! Is it possible to set anything else than 100% to complete a quiz? We would like to set a limit of 75% to pass/complete a quiz but can´t  find a way to do this.  Sincerely /jonas...

09-17-2020

Problems with speedgrader and png / pdf.

We have an assignment in math where each student have submitted several pngs and/or pdfs.  When a teacher is grading in speedgrader and using the feedback tools a error emerges saying...

03-31-2020

Homepage/frontpage doesnt show in app

Hi  Our courses that have a page as a homepage/frontpage is not viewed in the app. You can find the homepage in "pages" and reach it that way but when we click "frontpage" in app nothing show...

01-30-2020

Is there a way to avoid duplicate folders?

If you want to re-use an assignment such as a survey from one course to another the function that allows you to copy an assignment drags along the tree of files which are hyper linked from the assign...

12-12-2019

Use question banks made in Quiz in New Quizes?

Hi  Is there any way you can use question banks made in Quiz in New Quizes? I have tried to find a solution but cant find anything.  If this isn't possible. Is there a workaround to solve...

12-06-2019

How do I remove the note icon? I want to see the grade behind it.

Hi I want to see the grade behind the "note" icon. How do I do that?  Thanks /jonas K #gradebook

09-06-2019