melissa_kamp's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Rubric settings with Outcomes

When using a rubric with account-level Outcomes, does that rubric need to be set as "Use for grading"? Or will the data be collected as long as the instructor actually uses the rubric even if it is n...

09-14-2023

Student's view of student feedback in peer review rubric

Students have have submitted an assignment for peer review with a rubric attached, and they have provided feedback using the rubric. In instructor view, I can toggle between the peer reviewers to see...

03-31-2023

Canvas App - To Do list for externall app assignments

We have students that use the To Do list in the Canvas app to track upcoming assignments. Students are reporting that assignments that are completed are not correctly showing as completed on the To D...

09-27-2022

Classic Quiz Point Total in Gradebook

I am working with a faculty who created and administered a quiz built with the Classic quiz tool. Her quiz has 25 questions -- 1 point each, and this point total displays on the quiz and in the resul...

03-17-2021

Fill in the Blank - Dropdown Possible Answers

How many dropdown items (possible answers) can be added to a single fill in the blank item that has the dropdown option selected?

12-04-2020

New Quiz - Import/Copy

I am trying to import an exam created with New Quizzes from another course. Any quiz/exam created with this tool cannot be exported/imported individualls as a QTI file like Classic Quizzes could. So,...

12-01-2020