ruh's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Announcements] Discrepancies in display of announcement dates (created vs. published)

...ith a different date ("posted on") - the date of creation, which is not relevant for users at all, instead of the date of publication. The wording "posted on" is absolutely misleading, since it suggests t...

10-25-2022

New Analytics: Anonymisation

I suggest to add a functionality where the admin can turn on "anonymous messaging" /anonymisation in general for New Analytics globally (on account level). Problem with messages: Seeing the nam...

12-12-2021

Simple tool to make simple choices (branching path)

...or a scientific publication. It is a very basic branching path (two choices) – first you choose your field and afterwards you select the referencing style you need more information about. Do you k...

10-14-2020

Personal pronouns (new feature) and multilingual accounts

Hello everybody Happy New Year! The January release includes a new feature permitting users to associate their profile with personal pronouns. However, I wonder how this works on accounts...

01-06-2020

Activity log for Kaltura in Canvas

We have recently integrated Kaltura with our Canvas installation. Users can both upload media files to their own My Media space and share them in a course room via Media Gallery. Now I have b...

09-04-2019