boozerl's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How can I modify the audio player so it is smaller?

I was wondering if anyone knows how to have this audio player only display the bottom part. I do not want the thing with a music note to display. I am including the code that this uses. <p&...

08-03-2021

How do I get rid of the video preview in an audio recording in Rich Content Editor

I am recording audio in Rich Content Editor and I am getting a grey box around the audio file. I made sure to turn off the video. I want to get rid of the grey box with the eighth note. I feel like w...

08-15-2020

Still in need of help! Is there a way to click a word to listen to my recorded pronunciation?

Is there a way to click a word to listen to my recorded pronunciation? I had posted this question several months ago and also posted it on the ideas page. I have had not success in finding an a...

07-15-2020

Need Help With Audio Recordings in New Rich Content Editor

I am trying to record an audio clip directly into the Rich Content Editor and when I do it, this is what happens. I only want to have the "play" part of this. Please help! I have been searching throu...

07-15-2020

Importing Question Banks into New Quizzes

Does anyone know if there is a way to directly import questions from Classic to the New Quizzes?

05-28-2020

New help with using New Quizzes

I have been reading a lot about New Quizzes and the great features that are available, but when I go to create a quiz, I do not have any new options. I checked to make sure New Quizzes is enabled and...

05-23-2020

Is there a way to click a word to listen to my recorded pronunciation?

Hi, I am developing a foreign language course and it would really be beneficial to be able to click a word and have the pronunciation play upon clicking. Currently, I do not see a way to do that. I c...

04-19-2020

Is there a way to just click a word and have the pronunciation play?

Hi, I am developing a foreign language course and it would really be beneficial to be able to click a word and have the pronunciation play. Currently, I do not see a way to do that without uploading ...

02-26-2020