dineshkumar_tha's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Can I replace the name ``Assignment`` as ``Submissions`` across my organization in Canvas LMS?

Can I replace the name ``Assignment`` as ``Submissions`` across my organization in Canvas LMS? The idea is to make clear understanding across my organization peoples about the wordings we used to c...

09-20-2023

External tools contents were unable to embed inside RCE

Hi, I was trying to embed an external tool content inside RCE editor but I am getting a message as shown in attachment. Also I am unable to embed the content into the editor.

06-05-2023

Is there any API available to get Blueprint status in Modules view to implement it in LTI 1.3?

Hi, I am trying to get Blurprint course details via API and in modules view I am unable to get the blueprint course status for each module item. is there any way that I can differentiate blueprint co...

06-01-2023

[Studio] Canvas studio integration using LTI 1.3

Problem statement: In current Canvas Studio, it only supports LTI 1.0 and not LTI 1.3. This blocks us to integrate Studio with our third party application like LOREE (Mastedly) from Crystal Delta so...

04-17-2023

Canvas studio integration using LTI 1.3

Hi Community,  As I  understand we have Canvas studio media library that inbults with Canvas account. I came to know that this integratin was done using LTI 1.0. However, I am looking for ...

04-13-2023

Getting Internal server error while LTI 1.3 authentication

Hello team, I am an account admin and we have integrated an External LTI 1.3 tool for course page design purpose. When I as a first time user Launching my application from course navigation, I got t...

11-08-2022

Why can't I upload images to course files using Microsoft Edge browser?

Hi, I am using Microsoft Edge(Version 103.0.1264.71 (Official build) (64-bit) in Windows 10 and trying to upload canvas course images manually to course files. I have tried several image formats lik...

07-26-2022

Is there any way to check logs on canvas themes?

Hi, I would like to check whether any options available on Canvas to track/check the logs on Canvas root/sub-account theme management? When admin's made changes on Account themes, it's hard to trac...

06-20-2022

Can I integrate canvas Studio LTI 1.3 with standalone application?

Hi, I have already integrated an External LTI 1.3 with Canvas LMS and we are struggling to integrate Canvas Studio media into our existing External LTI. We would  like to integrate Canvas Stud...

06-20-2022