fkolarz's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Tagging or Categorizing in Canvas LMS

I have quite a few faculty asking me how to tag or categorize in Canvas exam/quizzes.  I know Outcomes is one way to do this but is there a way to do it similiar to the way Blackboard does it?&n...

02-14-2024

Outcomes and rubrics

Does anyone know how to add outcomes to a rubric without adding the points from outcome to the rubric?

03-14-2023

[Rubrics] Rubric removal from an assignment

I would like to suggest that when a rubric is deleted from an assignment it doesn't get completed deleted from the course.  It makes no sense that it would be completed deleted.  If I hadn'...

05-03-2021

[People] Export TA & instructor information

I would like to suggest a way to export TA & instructor information from the People screen in a course.  There are I times I need to enroll the same TA's and /or instructors in another cours...

11-09-2020

Manually create a column

I have quite a few faculty that would like the option to manually create columns in the gradebook. There are times when grades need to be posted but aren't associated with an assignment or exam.

10-07-2020

[Discussions] Discussion Board attachments

I would like to suggest that each discussion board created have it's own attachment setting instead of it being all or nothing.  I have some instructors that don't want that feature available in...

09-25-2020