melayna_moore's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Outcome formatting

Problem - New outcomes format streamlines the rubric which is great but there is no way to customize beyond that.  This is causing a huge headache as I outline rubrics as steps and cannot clean...

08-28-2023

"Not For Grading" to allow for submissions

I was excited when I saw a not for grading option in canvas as I had been having students do weekly check-ins and putting them in as 0 points. However this clutters up my gradebook A LOT. The problem...

08-03-2020

[Studio] Open-ended Questions for video quizzes

I enjoy the fact that canvas is making their own video quiz option. However, I have been unable to take advantage of it because there is no open-ended question option. I like to have my students answ...

05-12-2020

[Modules] Indenting to lock steps in a module

In modules I indent assignments that build off of each other. I recently learned that this does not lock the assignment until the above has been completed. The only way to do this is through the "mus...

05-12-2020

[Assignments] Be able to change dimensions of a External tool Display

This image shows the exact layout of an assignment when using Google Doc Cloud assignments when you are trying to embed or add other needed information in a page. As you can see it gets very cut off ...

04-29-2020