barlarj's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Classic Quizzes Ungraded Survey for Course Evaluation

My college is looking at putting an ungraded survey in each course to use as the course evaluation.  Here are a few questions I'm trying to answer to determine if this will work.  1. Can y...

08-10-2022

go directly back to same module after editing a page

It would be nice if after editing a page in a module, we could go directly back to that same module rather than having to scroll all the way down the page. 

08-30-2020

Student groups and Flipgrid

I'm using the Flipgrid external tool, but I want to split my students into groups and have them view and reply only to members in their group. I've had Canvas create the groups automatically.  H...

07-25-2020

Attendance Solutions

My college is looking into attendance solutions in Canvas, specifically to allow for taking attendance in large classes.  We need something that can incorporate scanning student ID cards or usin...

07-03-2020

Canvas Studio issue

Lately, I keep running into an issue where I can't load Canvas Studio videos into an assignment or page.  I just get the spinning wheel. If I switch to an incognito window in Chrome it works.&nb...

06-23-2020

YouTube in Canvas Studio Video

Is there a way to add a YouTube video into my Canvas Studio video?  I see an option to add a video saved on my computer, but is there a way to include a YouTube video in the middle of my lesson?

05-13-2020