r_w_kaye's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How do I automatically insert a mark of zero for a question marked out of zero?

This is getting really annoying... please help! I have a quiz assessment worth 10 marks.  All questions except one are automatically marked.  The one that isn't is a file upload question ...

11-29-2020

How do I download all submissions for a particular assignment?

I am investigating cases of plagiarism on an assignment and need to download ALL submissions for that assignment (a file upload) from all students, NOT just the most recent submission for each studen...

04-24-2020

How do I display a student's grades without first displaying the full gradebook?

In my office, the computer screen is against the window and visible to everyone in the room.  If a student enters with a query on a course I want to access this student's grades.  As it sta...

02-19-2020

How do I organise the columns in the grade book?

I am aware that it is possible to drag and move columns about in the grade book, but it only works within the current browser view. If I want to see all the titles in the columns (which is essential ...

02-19-2020

How do I give feedback on an incorrect Numerical Answer

I think the subject line explains it. I am writing a canvas quiz with a numerical answer question.  I am expecting a number of students to give the same incorrect answer for the same incorrect w...

02-19-2020