donnahunter's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Gradebook Settings] Export Single assignment from Gradebook

Please enable the export of a SINGLE assignment from Gradebook. I am really tired of exporting the entire Gradebook, then having to delete a million columns to end up with a CSV of the ONE assignment...

02-06-2021

Quiz Reports for NEW Quizzes

Please add a feature to NEW Quizzes where we can still get the CSV file report like we can now from Classic Quizzes. I use these when a quiz has essay questions. Much faster than SpeedGrader.

01-11-2021

CSV report from Classic Quizzes

Please add a feature to Classic Quizzes where we can still get the CSV file report like we can from Classic Quizzes. I use these when a quiz has essay questions. Much faster than SpeedGrader.

01-08-2021

Why does SpeedGrader show a checkmark by names of students who have not even submitted the assignmen

I get the dot by "needs grading" and the checkmark by "graded." But I don't get the checkmark by "hasn't even opened the assignment, probably doesn't know it exists."  Can you make this make sen...

10-07-2020

[Gradebook] Please make a one-click path back to Home page from gradebook.

Please make a one-click path back to Home page from gradebook.

10-02-2020

EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE. should have a one click to get back to home screen.

My mouse hand is killing me!

09-30-2020

[Collaborations] List: See what I've shared with teammates.

Teachers need to be able to see what they've shared with each other. Not in Commons, but just sent to each other.  We can see what has been shared with us, but not what we've shared (sen...

09-20-2020