jgerman's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Rich Content Editor needs SAVE feature for text submissions

Resubmitting this feature proposal.  I don’t mean to be disagreeable, but I do disagree with the reply, and I will try to be more comprehensive as to why this feature needs to be addressed in a ...

03-18-2021

Rich Content Editor needs SAVE feature for text submissions

There is no way to SAVE student work when submitting text in the RCE. In its current form, the RCE is useless, as the only options are SUBMIT or DELETE.  The almost universal work-around is do...

03-16-2021

Question forum entry deletes text.

When submitting a question to the forum, any initial submission or reply entered in the text box regularly produces an error, and text cannot be recovered. This occurs even though the message below...

03-14-2021

Marking errors for revision.

When grading short answers / essays, I'm unable to mark student's submissions for revision. I suppose the extremely inefficient workaround would be to quote the entire submission in the assignment ...

03-14-2021

The road back to the "To Do" list is long and convoluted.

When I'm trying to grade using the "To Do" list, I can access one assignment submission.  Then there's no link back to the "To Do" list.  To access the next "To Do" item, I have to click ...

03-04-2021

Students can't SAVE work in text editor?

Is this for real? The SAVE feature *literally* exists on every major, minor, and back-street word processor / text editor ever created on any computer in the whole history of computers –except th...

02-25-2021