Choachy's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Students submitting transparent text (or white on white text) in discussions and text box submissions

Our teachers have been reporting issues with student submissions where the text is 'invisible', and the issue for them is becoming more frequent. They are seeing this in SpeedGrader, on discussions, ...

03-11-2024

Need Assistance with Canvas COMMONS API: Create Session

Canvas Admin here... I'm average at best with the Canvas API endpoints. We have about a dozen tasks I've created for us that utilize the API, and I can usually do what I need to do. I've never trie...

10-22-2021

Need Assistance with Canvas COMMONS API: Create Session

Canvas Admin here... I'm average at best with the Canvas API endpoints. We have about a dozen tasks I've created for us that utilize the API, and I can usually do what I need to do. I've never trie...

10-21-2021

RCE Image Embed should ignore user quota on graded activities

Before I think about submitting a feature request, I want to make sure I am understanding this behavior correctly. This has come up a handful of times for us... Teacher has posted a graded discussi...

03-03-2021

How to add custom link to user tray?

Pretty sure I've seen where other institutions have added a custom link to the user tray. Does anyone have any instructions or guidance on adding a custom link to this area?

02-05-2021

Can I hide/remove items from the Coming Up sidebar as an instructor?

Our instructors often use a sandbox course shell to design courses for upcoming semesters. For some instructors, this has caused an annoying side effect after they have copied the content into the ac...

11-04-2020