kcg's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

Archive Comments in Speed Grader

I love the comments option in Speed Grader and use it for grading paragraphs.  I write specific comments for each paragraph.  To keep the comment list from getting too long, you need to del...

01-27-2022

[Gradebook Settings] Delay score for missing work

Our district has a new policy where missing work gets a 50% F, but we can't enter the grade until two weeks after the due date.  The gradebook will already post a specified grade for missing a...

09-07-2021

Answer view for quizzes in Speed Grader

I'd like to have an option to just view the answers in Speed Grader for quizzes. A check box where you could choose to see the questions or see just the answers would be nice.  I generally don'...

10-23-2020

Course copy confirmation button

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas For more information, please read through the  Canvas Deploy Notes (2021-12-15). When importing content from another course, i...

10-07-2020

[People] Course Nicknames Should Show in All Menus

Class nicknames should work in more than just the courses menu on the sidebar.  The official class names are a long string of letters and numbers and it takes a long time to figure out which cla...

09-07-2020

[Discussions] Discussion Post Reply Box

The way a discussion is set up, students need to click the post box to expand it to answer a discussion question.  They shouldn't have to do this.  The post box should already be there, rea...

09-06-2020

Allow to keep due dates when importing your own modules from Commons.

Importing from Commons is an easy way to share modules between classes when you have multiple classes of the same subject.   We should have the option to keep the due dates and unlock dat...

08-20-2020