NicLSim's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

[Files] download student submission to ONE .CVS file, not individual files

It is absolutely absurd to download all of my student responses as individual files rather than compiled to ONE .cvs file or pdf file. I will post this suggestion here (into this void) with the hope ...

02-05-2021

[External Tools] Allow students to see number of attempts for LTI assignments

I was under the impression that students could see how many attempts they had for all assignments- but apparently they do not! For example, when I assign a Google Cloud Assignment (notes) I allow unl...

12-04-2020

Live Progress View for Nearpod Integration

Our district has purchased Nearpod since it is supposed to integrate with Canvas so well. HOWEVER, a HUGE, ESSENTIAL feature is missing: the ability to observe my students in LIVE TIME! Apparent...

11-19-2020

Incorrect Directions for Regrade Question Type

When attempting to regrade this question type (drag and drop/matching), the instructions state that I CAN change the correct answer .......after 3 hours with customer service and back and forth with ...

11-06-2020

Allow external tools and submissions for not graded assignments

Can we please allow for external tools and submissions to be ungraded??? Why do they have to be graded? I'd like to be able to provide my students with a copy of notes that they get to modify for the...

11-02-2020

[New Quizzes] Have non-graded questions/answers in quizzes

It would be nice to have required, but non-graded/evaluated responses in quizzes. For example, I like to use quizzes as exit-tickets or quick check-for-understandings where I ask a content specific q...

10-14-2020

[New Quizzes] Partial Credit for Multiple Answers WITHOUT Penalty

Please offer the option to restrict students' answer selection to X number of choice selections and offer partial points for correct answers ONLY without deducting points for incorrect answers. The p...

09-24-2020

Auto-Save: comments, feedback, submissions, etc.

Why do I still have to "save" everything I type!? When I want to enter a comment, please have it auto-save. I shouldn't have to submit it in order to have it save and go through to the student. I hav...

09-22-2020

rubric grade auto posted to student final grade in speed grader

Please reduce the amount of CLICKS throughout the desktop version of Canvas- let's start with the Rubric grading. If I go through and grade a student's work using the rubric, which provides a total s...

09-13-2020